Friday 12 August 2011

Samira Reddy










Samira Reddy has appeared in the French language spoken in Asal. Samira Reddy's heroine made her debut in the film Vaaranam Aayiram.
Now, she paired with Ajith in Saran, directed by Asal and produced by Shivaji Productions. The film's shooting took place recently in France. This time she was speaking about an employee's role, I work with the French Cultural Center in the AM ", said.The role of fat that I AM. Hi-tech costumes that I found in AM. Shooting took place in Paris and Laion. There are scenes in the filming of me talking in French. School, the French during the filming of the scenes that helped me on my second language.This. I was able to speak French fluently. Vaaranam Aayiram, there are three heroines. But I have been very satisfied with my part of AM. I like to act in Tamil films too
Samira Reddy's has great confidence on Gowtham Menon I, "he said. That is why weagreed to act Nadunisi Naigal when you call me Mr. I Gowtham Menon. Similarly, Mr.Gowtham Menon has confidence in me again, I have chosen him for his next film to bewhy.

No comments:

Post a Comment